Burlington Assistant Website Merchandiser in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 1830 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the E-commerce team at Burlington Stores! Are you a detail-oriented E-commerce professional with analytical experience? Would you thrive in an environment that encourages creativity and thinking outside the box? Are you a team-player who would work well in a fast-paced E-commerce department where you have to think on your feet and solve problems as they emerge? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Assistant Website Merchandiser is responsible with supporting the Website Merchandiser on driving category performance. This role will be focused on executing the seasonal merchandising strategy and ensuring product goes live in a timely manner by partnering with cross functional teams.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing the full cycle and execution of product launches for supporting categories online. This includes but not limited to ORRS bulk uploads, attribute fixes, UPC uploads, color family maintenance, required PIM tasks such as categorization, bulk editing, sku creation, sku troubleshooting and problem solving, etc.
• Supports merchandiser by executing seasonal strategy as well as in season changes in order to optimize and/or react to business. Consistently reviews site navigation and categorization ensuring accuracy and support for key items/classes
• Help support improving time for new products to go live by working closely with buying team on samples, communicating with vendors on vendor images, and collaborating with studio on image/copy for drop ship styles
• Assist merchandiser with pulling reports needed for business review meetings (Monday Business Review decks, Monthly Buyer/DMM Recaps, EOM Brand Analysis for all EOM recaps) and actively contributes to the category analysis
• Manage all necessary changes for brand/label updates including master label file, transfer out list, monthly allocation list, item attributes
• Consistently performs competitive website analysis, staying up-to-date on market trends, eCommerce consumer behavior and industry news. Communicates opportunities to team
Education & Qualifications
0-3 years experience in a website merchandising, site experience, or buying role; experience with a multichannel retailer preferred; experience in the o ff-price space a plus but not required. Excellent analytical, creative problem solving/decision making skills needed. Ability to make timely, effective, fact-based decisions with confidence. Strong project management skills. A four year degree required.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2018-98300
Address 1830 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category E-Commerce