Burlington Assistant Website Merchandiser in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 1830 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the E-commerce team at Burlington Stores, Inc. as an Assistant Website Merchandiser !
Burlington offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
The Assistant Website Merchandiser will help to support the Website Merchandiser on driving online category performance. This role will be focused on executing the seasonal merchandising strategy, and ensuring all product goes live in a timely manner by partnering with cross functional teams.
• Manage the full cycle and execution of product launches for various categories online (ORRS bulk uploads, attribute fixes, UPC uploads, color family maintenance)
• Support merchandiser by executing seasonal strategy and in-season changes in order to optimize and/or react to business. Consistently review site navigation and categorization ensuring accuracy and support for key items/classes
• Help support improving time for new products to go live by working closely with buying team on samples, communicating with vendors on vendor images, and collaborating with studio on image/copy for drop ship styles
• Assist merchandiser with pulling reports needed for business review meetings (Monday Business Review decks, Monthly Buyer/DMM Recaps, EOM Brand Analysis for all EOM recaps) and actively contributes to the category analysis
• Consistently performs competitive website analysis, staying up-to-date on market trends, eCommerce consumer behavior, and industry news
Education & Qualifications:
1-3 years experience in a website merchandising, site experience, or buying role ; experience with a multichannel retailer preferred. Excellent analytical, creative problem solving/decision making skills needed. Ability to make timely, effective, fact-based decisions with confidence. Strong project management skills.
Posting Number 2018-81157
Address 1830 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category E-Commerce