Burlington Business Reporting Analyst I in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Business Reporting Analyst I ! As a rapidly growing retailer and certified “Great Place to Work,” Burlington offers a variety of perks and benefits including an associate discount, generous paid time off plan, a newly remodeled corporate campus with modern technology, a free on-site gym, and comprehensive benefits offerings. If you’re looking to grow your career, this may be the right opportunity for you.
As Business Reporting Analyst I, you will collaborate with Merchandising, Planning & Allocations to provide actionable reporting on opportunities and risks. This role is also responsible for documenting and anticipating business needs and requests.
• Accurately develops, maintains, and publishes reports to the business
• Troubleshoot merchant and planning standardized reports (i.e. Open-To-Buy Checkbook, Style Report, and Forecast Ladders)
• Test and validate new metrics, updates and requests in partnership with IT
• Provide insights and solutions to business challenges in consideration of individual, division and companywide goals
• Develop strong relationships with internal and external partners on projects
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 2-3 years experience in merchandising, planning, allocations, reporting, analysis, or comparable experience. Candidates must have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and experience working with Microsoft Excel and other Merchandise systems.
• Experience with Merchandise systems is preferred.
• Experience with programming – i.e. VBA, SQL, preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent organization skills and detail-orientation with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time.
• Ability to manage through conflict and problem resolution.
• Strong fact-based and intuitive decision making skills.
• Strong computer skills with a thorough knowledge base of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to identify and apply systems solutions to business problems.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Today's Date 11/20/2019
Posting Number 2019-117879
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category MIO