Burlington Director, Corporate Properties in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 1830 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores team as Director, Corporate Properties .
Are you a proven leader, with 15+ years of experience managing corporate space needs, including the construction/expansion of office campuses?
Do you have outstanding project management skills and the ability to effectively source and manage 3rd party vendors, consultants, architects, and contractors?
Do you have a strong understanding of change management and a commitment to ensuring the satisfaction of the corporate associates you support? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Director, Corporate Properties is responsible for the strategic planning, management, and supervision of corporate space planning and capital projects. The Director will work with senior leadership to determine corporate space needs for a 1-10-year time horizon, on a continually rolling basis. This position is critical to the future of our corporate facilities as we continue to grow.
• Develop strategic plans to address corporate space needs across the organization
• Lead cross-functional teams, to include HR, IT, Loss Prevention, and other corporate associates, in the planning and execution of corporate office renovations and new construction.
• Source, evaluate, hire, and manage 3rd party vendors, consultants, architects, and contractors.
• Initiate and facilitate change management processes for corporate workplace environments
• Develop and manage capital budgets
• Create business cases and financial analyses as needed
• Employ continuous improvement strategies to create best practices for the planning, construction, and renovation of corporate buildings
• Create and deliver presentations for audiences from senior executives to associates
• Perform special projects as assigned
• Approximately 10% travel required
Candidates must have a minimum of 15 years of directly related experience, including the management of corporate space needs and the construction/expansion of office campuses.10 years of management experience required. College degree in engineering, construction management, or related discipline preferred; significant relevant experience will also be considered. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Facilities software (Service Channel) and Oracle financial programs knowledge a plus.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package, including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(K), and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of our customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2018-84240
Address 1830 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Facilties/Maintenance