Burlington Director of Loyalty Marketing in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores team as Director of Loyalty Marketing ! This position is on-site at our corporate office in Burlington, NJ.
Are you a talented marketing professional with 10+ years of experience developing and managing loyalty programs in the retail industry? Do you have proven strategic, analytic, and problem-solving skills and strong business acumen? Are you a self-motivated leader with the enthusiasm to champion new initiatives? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Director of Loyalty Marketing is responsible for growing and managing existing customer loyalty programs as well as the development and implementation of any future loyalty solutions following a tender-neutral approach. As well, this individual will ensure alignment with broader corporate and marketing strategies to ensure they are promoting sales, profitability, and customer lifetime value (LTV).
• Loyalty Program Development and Management: Partner with internal and external resources to develop customer loyalty expansions and to launch and manage an effective tender-neutral loyalty program to increase loyalty and capture data along the customer journey for lifecycle marketing and customer retention. Evaluate future opportunities to expand the program (e.g. a credit card program)
• Relationship Management: Champion the loyalty program internally and serve as primary point of contact for all loyalty-related strategies and initiatives. Manage productive relationships with key internal stakeholders including IT, store operations (field and corporate), finance, HR, and marketing, as well as external partners. Provide updates to leadership on a regular basis.
• Marketing Communications and Integration: Oversee the development of loyalty membership program and life cycle communications. Work closely with CRM/marketing team to strategically integrate the program with Burlington’s existing multi-channel marketing cadence.
• Program Operations and Analytics: Maintain budget responsibility for loyalty program. Regularly review key performance metrics to generate insights, identify opportunities, and drive process improvements and results.
• Talent Management: Provide coaching and mentoring opportunities to team members and work with direct reports to build and follow through on development plans and goals.
Candidates must have 10+ years of experience in loyalty program marketing, including private label credit cards, preferably in the retail industry; along with experience in CRM and marketing program development. This role requires excellent communication skills and experience in building effective teams and partnerships. Bachelor’s Degree required, as is proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with relational databases.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package, including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(K), and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of our customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2018-96985
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Marketing