Burlington Director of Real Estate-North East in Burlington, New Jersey
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as Director of Real Estate for our North East territory! Do you have excellent financial and real estate analytical capabilities? Do you ensure the real estate transactions meet the financial and operating objectives of a company? Do you have strong negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Director of Real Estate is responsible for all real estate activity within our rapidly growing North East territory, including new store development, lease renegotiations, and relocations.
• Execute real estate strategy, including market analysis and strategic placement of new stores
• Perform real estate transactions, including planning, negotiations, and management of local brokers
• Coordinate overall real estate process in partnership with Store Innovation, Store Planning, Construction, Legal, Store Operations and Finance
• Lead, plan, and participate in site visits for real estate selection
• Participation in monthly Real Estate Committee Meetings
• Market knowledge of assigned territory for big box or junior box retailers
• Results-oriented with strong business and financial acumen
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically
• Strong project management and planning skills
• Highest level of Core Values
Education, Required Experience:
Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience in retail development in a big box or junior box environment.
Our Candidate will be required to travel 25%-40% within our domestic North East territory, approximately 3 trips per month.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities. Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2018-95749
Address 1830 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Real Estate/Store Development