Burlington Influencer Marketing Specialist in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
Are you a natural brand storyteller with experience crafting and managing successful influencer marketing strategies? Come join Burlington's corporate marketing team as an Influencer Marketing Specialist!
Reporting to the Manager of Social Media Marketing, the Influencer Marketing Specialist will be challenged with continuing to drive innovation within the social media influencer space by developing and leading an entire influencer marketing strategy!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
• Develop seasonal and evergreen influencer marketing strategies in alignment with key merchandise priorities, while establishing benchmarks and KPIs for campaigns, track their performance and regularly provide results, along with competitive insights/analysis within the marketing team as well as cross-functionally
• Manage Burlington’s influencer agency, along with handling outreach, negotiation, and the onboarding process with influencer partners to ensure they are properly briefed, complete deliverables on time, and content is in accordance with campaign requirements and brand standards
• Identify strategic influencer partnerships to shape Burlington’s brand reputation and raise awareness amongst key customer segments to drive traffic to stores, while cultivating meaningful relationships with such creators, while reviewing and sharing their branded content with internal partners, identifying opportunities to repurpose it which further highlights the value of the program.
• Establish relationships with internal cross-functional partners, including but not limited to internal communications, human resources, and merchants to develop a strategy for an associate brand ambassador program, as well as to promote such programs internally to demonstrate overall value
Skills & Requirements:
• 3-5 years of social media/influencer marketing experience
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated success in building and growing influencer marketing and ambassador programs
• Familiar with contracting process and various pricing structures with strong negotiation skills
• Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (primarily TikTok, FB, IG, YT) and their respective best practices, KPIs, and emerging trends
• Experience with social reporting tools (Sprinklr and AspireIQ is a plus)
Today's Date 4/7/2021
Posting Number 2021-148355
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Marketing