Burlington Manager Business Report Development in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Manager Business Report Development! Do you currently design and develop business intelligence tools and reporting solutions for optimal enterprise decision making? Are you an expert multitasker who can react and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As Manager of the Business Report Developing Group, you will collaborate with Merchandising, Planning & Allocations, and Purchase Order Operations and lead a team to provide actionable reporting and tools to manage business opportunities and risks. This role is also responsible for documenting and anticipating business needs and requests. This person must demonstrate thought leadership and technical expertise in order to coach, direct, and motivate the team to work together efficiently while developing innovative solutions.
Business Tools and Reports:
• Ensures new metrics, updates, and requests are validated and tested for accuracy and thoroughness
• Provide insights and solutions to business challenges in consideration of individual, division and companywide goals
• Troubleshoot merchant and planning standardized reports (i.e. Open-To-Buy Checkbook, Style Report, and Forecast Ladders)
• Supports ad-hoc reporting requests from the business and Leadership
• Acts as the subject matter expert for merchant and planning tools developed by Business Reporting Group and/or IT
• Comfortable with Microstrategy or similar data analytics platforms
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, VBA experience required
• Additional programming languages are preferred
• Experience with Merchandise systems is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong proven written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills and detail-orientation with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time.
• Ability to manage through conflict and problem resolution.
• Exceptional fact-based and intuitive decision making skills.
• Strong computer skills with a thorough knowledge base of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to identify and apply systems solutions to business problems.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
Our Candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience in application development, data analytics, or comparable experience required
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Today's Date 9/10/2020
Posting Number 2020-138680
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category MIO