Burlington Manager Location Planning in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Manager of Location Planning! Are you an experienced retail leader who is comfortable leading regional teams in the store planning process? Are you a critical thinker and creative problem-solver who would thrive in the fast-paced world of off-price retail? Are you a detail-oriented multitasker with the ability to think on your feet? If so, this may be the role for you!
As a Manager of Location Planning, you’ll work to effectively drive sales through successfully developing and executing the regional and store planning processes. You will oversee the development of accurate and consistent region/store plans and work closely with partners on the Chain Planning, Location Planning, Regional Management and Store Management teams to forecast, measure analyze and continually track and update Region and Store plans to successfully reach achieve or exceed sales goals. Your industry knowledge and business acumen, along with your ability to create strategies based on historical data and current trends will be critical in helping Burlington develop a clear set of goals that will support our overall growth strategy.
• Lead the development of both the Pre-Season Region and Store plans at the class level.
• Drive the analysis of the system generated forecasts and historical data to identify regional sales opportunities and risks.
• Manage Location Planning team business strategy and work closely with Planning team leadership to ensure alignment with overall Chain Strategy.
• Conduct hindsight analysis to support Pre-Season preparation.
• Review and approve plans.
• Lead development and execution of regional merchandise flow strategies.
• Oversee Class Flow Summary management for Location Planning and seasonal updates.
• Partner with New Store and Total Store leaders to align on location strategies.
• Partner with Allocation teams to share updates on In-Season trending (changes to store count, updates to plan, etc.)
• Lead and communicate In-Season Trending business strategy of both Region and Store plans at the class/month level.
• Discuss trend analysis with Location Planners to align on recommendations for Region/Store opportunities.
• Oversee Store exception management for Location Planning team.
• Prepare action plan summaries and participate in the review and presentation of Location plans with Directors and VPs.
• Drive results and lead by example, modeling our company core values and Our Burlington philosophy for your team.
• Coach and develop team members to support professional growth and development.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience in retail merchandising, allocations or planning. Previous management-level experience preferred.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Today's Date 5/27/2021
Posting Number 2021-149757
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Planning and Allocation