Burlington Order Audit Specialist in Burlington, New Jersey
The Order Audit Specialist (OAS) provides support to the Merchant team by efficiently and accurately preparing, researching, entering and maintaining item information and purchase orders for imports, web, special, and other orders as needed. They are experts in the order process for the company and ensure order details are communicated to all participants in the order management process.
• Responsible for complete execution of all assigned merchandise orders:
o Efficiently and accurately enters and maintains item and order information following all established procedures and approvals
o Performs and manages excel uploads of item level information for order creation and attribute updates
o Utilizes appropriate tools, i.e. Service Now, to monitor and execute assigned workload to meet department purchase order productivity and accuracy targets
o Identifies issues and works with Merchandise Process Analysts (MPAs) and order process management to resolve purchase order issues/problems insuring order is accurately completed
• Effectively communicates with MPA, merchants, vendors to resolve PO issues with a customer centric approach
• Partners with Order Process Management and MPAs to maximize efficiency and find ways to improve the process
• Assists with training new hires and fosters an open environment of continual training and development for oneself and the team
This position directly supports the merchandise order process, which has a significant impact on sales and gross margin performance of the company. This role is ultimately responsible for accurate order communication and execution between the vendors and the merchandising, ecommerce, allocations, supply chain, and stores teams.
• Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years of experience as Order Specialist or equivalent level
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong aptitude for computer skills including Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in order process including ordering tools and applications
• Strong numbers aptitude, Strong math skills, preferable retail math
• Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong leadership and team building skills including mentoring, training, and collaboration
• Strong time management skills
• Strong organizational skills, driving towards work efficiencies
• Strong attention to details
• Strong ability to manage through conflict and problem resolution.
• Ability to analyze process and develop best practices to drive process improvement
• Ability to achieve high productivity and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow through on tasks
• Ability to adapt to changes and manage process as business dictates.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. Spend long hours working on a computer. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day.
Posting Number 2018-87544
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category MIO