Burlington Organizational Development Specialist in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Organizational Development Specialist ! Are you a team player with a background in organizational development? Would you be comfortable working in a fast-paced corporate environment where core values and development are top priorities? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Organizational Development team is focused on developing and supporting programs that positively impact the associate experience at Burlington.
The Organizational Development (OD) Specialist collaborates with the HR team and Business Partners to support engagement, performance, leadership development, and change management initiatives. The OD Specialist works to develop and effectively implement materials that can be readily adapted across the organization (including corporate offices, field and stores, distribution centers). This role will base HR processes and resources on the strategies and objectives of the HR team and the organization.
• Collaborate with business leaders and HR partners to develop resources and procedures that streamline processes, improve execution, and develop Burlington talent
• Create tools, materials, and procedures to assist with execution and implementation; examples include project plans, quick reference guides, assessments, surveys, communications
• Support the annual associate engagement survey design, administration, results roll out, and action planning process
• Support the design and implementation of competency-based corporate and stores leadership development programs in support of company talent strategy (500+ total participants), including administrative/logistical prep work as needed
• Support Burlington’s participation in “top workplaces” initiatives and programs to measure, improve, recognize, and sustain the company culture
• Actively assist in the design and delivery of an evolving performance management and succession planning process in support of Burlington’s continuous feedback/coaching culture; build timelines, engage stakeholders, prepare resources, and ensure team meets key milestones
• Assess organizational needs to determine the overall direction of OD projects and initiatives
• Research, identify, and apply best practices to effectively manage OD/HR initiatives and projects
• Own all related administrative support responsibilities
Our perfect candidate would have 1-3 years of experience in an HR, OD, or Training role. A completed Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Human Resources, Business Studies/Administration/Management/Organizational Development preferred.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2018-97748
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Human Resources