Burlington Partnership Marketing PR Manager in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
Bring your skills as an experienced marketing professional to a growing Fortune 500 retail company and certified Great Place to Work!
As the Partnership Marketing PR Manager, you’ll lead the development and execution of new and existing brand and cause marketing partnerships to enhance brand relevance and drive store traffic and sales. Additionally, you’ll execute public relations strategies focusing on seasonal merchandise messaging around fashion, home, baby, and beauty products while leveraging crucial partnerships to help grow the Burlington brand.
• Develop, coordinate, and execute both new and existing brand, media, and cause marketing partnerships with other like-minded brands and causes that increase our awareness and resonate with our customers to drive store traffic.
• Develop effective communications strategies and implement tactics to educate and inform partners on relevant partnership programs.
• Create and execute the partnership program elements, including crafting the creative brief and building the promotional strategy to drive program awareness.
• Manage and implement the brand’s PR strategies to generate editorial placements in relevant outlets through fashion, home, baby, and beauty stories to help drive awareness.
• Identify and negotiate media integrations and opportunities that make sense for the brand to drive brand relevance and consideration.
Education & Experience:
• College degree or higher preferred.
• 5+ years of professional, relevant marketing and PR experience.
• Must be highly collaborative, flexible, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Highly strategic with an ability to take initiative, multi-task, and prioritize projects successfully to meet deadlines.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2019-110210
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Marketing