Burlington Senior Digital Media Optimization Specialist in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
Burlington Stores Inc. is looking for a self-motivated, experienced Senior Digital Media Optimization Specialist to bolster our brand’s performance in the digital media channels! Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, this Senior Digital Media Optimization Specialist will be responsible for both long-term and day-to-day improvement of Burlington’s performance in the digital media channels. The role will work cross-functionally with an agency as well as internal partners across Creative, CRM, Production, and Marketing.
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
• Assist Director of Digital Media in working with the Agency on the development, execution, and maintenance of the Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) solution.
• Identify areas of improvement for effectiveness and optimization of the current Ads and potential opportunities to enhance the outcomes.
• Responsible for all aspects of optimization and making sure to expand its use with integrations and improve on performance while localizing the performance objectives (Feed Creation and Management; Problem Solving Optimization Issues; Optimization Of Creative; Managing Optimization Connections and Workflows)
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the segments and set up sequential advertising within the DCO platform to enhance the targeting abilities to reach company objectives.
• Consistently stay on top of the advertising technology and capabilities to innovate the DCO platform with new and innovative ideas.
• Act as the main point of contact for creating and managing assets delivered and assets required for advertising campaigns.
• Lead the Dynamic Creative efforts and projects between the Media, Creative and Production teams.
• Analyze and report on creative functionality and develop media recaps on creative performance and execution.
• Experiment with new creative and report on the elements of the dynamic creative with the outcomes of each experiment.
• 2-4 years of experience driving measurable business results through Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) solutions
• Experience creating audience segmentation and localized targeting
• Understanding of digital channels and their attribution in digital advertising such as social, digital video, streaming audio and display tactics
• Demonstrated ability to learn new, emerging technologies
• Self-motivated, collaborative, with the desire to learn
Today's Date 7/21/2021
Posting Number 2021-148518
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Marketing