Burlington Social Media Specialist - Bilingual in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
Burlington is seeking a Bilingual Social Media Specialist to be an integral member of the marketing team. This person will manage Burlington's social media community by being the voice of the brand. This position will report to the Senior Social Media Specialist, will play a key role in encouraging our fans to be enthusiastic brand advocates, and influence our positive brand reputation!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
• Managing the day-to-day volume of English and Spanish language brand responses across all organic, influencer and paid social channels, as well as Google My Business store reviews
• Publishing content across social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube)
• Identifying inspiring User Generated Content (UGC) for brand to repurpose
• Inserting the brand into organic conversations
• Flagging when issues arise and informing key stakeholders
• Community management (organic, paid, influencer)
• Responding to inbound comments from fans on behalf of Burlington including on brand posts from Burlington-owned social media accounts, influencer content, User Generated Content (UGC), and paid ads.
• Monitoring and responding to high volume of 4- and 5-star Google reviews for all 700+ Burlington store locations
• Utilizing industry-leading social media management/social-listening platform to uncover conversations about the brand that are happening on and off of Burlington-owned channels to identify themes, uncover brand ambassadors, and engage with fans and prospective customers to build relationships with the brand
• Finding UGC shared by Burlington fans, reaching out to creators to request permission to use their content on Burlington-owned media channels, and managing a library of UGC to use across Burlington-owned channels including paid, organic, web, email, etc.
• Scheduling and appropriately categorizing organic social media posts to Burlington-owned social channels utilizing industry-leading social media management platform
• Identifying comments that are of a sensitive or controversial nature, and/or potential crisis situations as they arise, and escalating to partners within the Brand Reputation, Customer Care, Human Resources, and/or other relevant teams, as needed, for guidance, support, and/or crisis management
• 2-4 years of social media experience (Community Management)
• Bilingual (English and Spanish writing/speaking ability) required.
• Familiarity with industry leading social media management platforms, such as Sprinklr, Khorus, Hootsuite, etc.
• Experience using social media platforms, specifically TikTok, Facebook and Instagram, plus eagerness to learn about new and emerging social platforms
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritize competing requests, manage multiple issues simultaneously
Today's Date 3/25/2021
Posting Number 2021-147394
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Marketing