Burlington Talent Brand Marketing Specialist in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
Bring your 3+ years of experience in brand development, social media, and digital marketing to Burlington’s growing Human Resources team as a Talent Brand Marketing Specialist! In this role you will use a data-driven, candidate-centric approach to support the successful achievement of one of Burlington’s top business goals: attracting top talent.
Burlington is committed to being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. Our associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and our communities through various social responsibility initiatives. As a growing company, we offer a variety of professional development and career growth opportunities.
• Lead talent brand and recruitment marketing strategy development including conducting and analyzing research, developing social, digital and traditional marketing campaigns, and measuring and reacting to KPIs tied to successful campaign execution.
• Identify and recommend innovative approaches to achieve strategic objectives.
• Build strong relationships with and support from cross-functional teams through continuous education about the impact of talent brand and recruitment marketing on the business.
• Work closely with Marketing and Internal Communication teams to align on strategic vision and business goals, share content, and create a cohesive overall brand image.
• Oversee editorial calendar management and associated content creation including copywriting, graphic design, video production, and photography.
• Manage vendor relationships and contract negotiations with agencies and other third-party partners.
• Manage associate brand ambassador/advocacy program.
• Oversee career site and blog content, search engine optimization (SEO) and content creation.
• Other strategic communication projects, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in brand development, social media marketing and/or digital marketing.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in media creation software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Canva, and/or similar products.
• Experience using Social Media Management and Social Listening tools and platforms like Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or similar products.
• Experience in Talent Acquisition of HR and knowledge of talent acquisition goals and processes is a plus, but not required.
Today's Date 9/11/2020
Posting Number 2020-138689
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Human Resources