Burlington Vendor Compliance Supervisor (East Coast) in Edgewater Park, New Jersey
LOCATION 4287 Route 130 S Edgewater Park NJ US 08010
Burlington Stores is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Vendor Compliance Supervisor in our Edgewater Park, NJ Corporate Distribution Center. You will lead the Vendor Compliance audit functions to drive supply chain efficiencies and company accuracy for an improved customer experience.
Burlington Stores is a Fortune 500 off-price retailer with over 600 stores and growing, and we want a positive, enthusiastic team player to join us as we continue to grow! You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the strategic development and maintenance of the regional vendor compliance program. This includes (but is not limited to) direct supervision, training, support, and guidance as necessary for the Vendor Compliance and RTV team.
• Provide feedback and observations to teammates to drive productivity/performance, and educate/train teammates on all SOP and system requirements.
• Monitor and maintain the use of CMS, ensuring all users have proper access.
• Identify process improvement opportunities by identifying root cause of reoccurring issues, and implement process enhancements.
• Partner with DC Operations team, vendors and buying offices on inbound shipment errors to determine proper course of action.
• Manage the capture and reporting of vendor compliance issues by working with Vendor Operations.
• Provide weekly and monthly status reporting to the team highlighting key accomplishments, upcoming activities, and potential risks.
• Analyze available reporting and metrics to identify new business improvement opportunities.
• Identify new reporting needs or existing reporting enhancements related to compliance/audits/RTV team needs.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 3-5 years of experience with vendor relations
• Proven ability to analyze and evaluate information and provide strong fact-based recommendations
• Proficient in MS Excel
Posting Number 2019-114246
Location US-NJ-Edgewater Park
Address 4287 Route 130 S
Zip Code 08010
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Supply Chain